POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : RK4-implementation in C++. See post in p.b.i. : RK4-implementation in C++. See post in p.b.i. Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:31:36 EDT (-0400)
  RK4-implementation in C++. See post in p.b.i.
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 18 Sep 2000 03:14:21
Message: <39c5c0cd@news.povray.org>
Ken thinks this is the best place to post this. :)

Three files:
ode.h
ode.cpp
lorentz.cpp

Written in ANSI C++. Compiles on most systems, I think. (I compiled mine
with GCC.) Sorry for the Norwegian comments, but I have really no time right
now to change it. The code isn't that complicated either. (It was part of an
assignment, that's why it's in Norwegian.) Complain and I'll see what I can
do! :} Have fun.

Approximatedly,
Simen.

Simen Kvaal

Student at the faculty of mathematics and
natural sciences, University of Oslo, Norway.
Webmaster for \hbar (Fysikkforeningen).

e-mail: sim### [at] studentmatnatuiono
web: http://www.uio.no/~simenkv/

Attachments:
Download 'lorentz.cpp.txt' (2 KB) Download 'ode.cpp.txt' (9 KB) Download 'ode.h.txt' (2 KB)